We look forward to seeing you, your family and friends at our many services where together we can prepare during lent to celebrate this Easter - choral, contemplative, family-friendly or just joyful seasonal worship, there is a service to suit every mood.
Our regular service takes place in St Mary's from 9am on Sundays, with an earlier service taking place at our sister church of St Stephen's, Lansdown at 9:00am. You'll find details of these and more below and in our calendar.
You are most welcome to join either of the three small groups looking at a new Lent Course from the Diocese of Exeter for 2024: "Come and See". Written and produced by Rev’d Jeremy Putnam, It looks at the gospel references for Come and See and explores how we can share our own faith with others in an authentic and engaging way. You can download the Course Booklet for free here.
Two of the groups will meet in St Stephen's Church (Monday afternoon and Tuesday evening), with the third taking place in Weston, Bath on Wednesday evening. Contact us for more details.
- 6:30pm, Ashing Service to begin Lent at St Stephen's, Lansdown
- Monday 25th March, 8pm Compline at St Stephen's, Lansdown
- Tuesday 26th March, 8pm Compline at St Stephen's, Lansdown
- Wednesday 27th March, 8pm Compline at St Stephen's, Lansdown
- Maundy Thursday, 28th March, 7pm Agape Supper and Vigil at St Stephen's, Lansdown
- Good Friday, 29th March
- 2pm, Vigil at the Foot of the Cross at St Mary's, Charlcombe
- 2pm, Choral Vigil at St Stephen's, Lansdown
- Holy Saturday
- 10am to 12noon, Easter Family Fun at St Stephen's, Lansdown
- 7:30pm, Blessing of the Light at St Mary's, Charlcombe
- 6am, Sunrise Service at St. Mary's, Charlcombe (tbc)
- 10am, Easter Eucharist at St. Mary's, Charlcombe
- 10am, Family Communion at St Stephen's, Lansdown